Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find a comprehensive list of questions and answers to help guide you. If you find your query is not answered below, please feel free to get in touch via our Contact page. We will endeavour to answer your request within 24 hours during weekdays.
Download links are supplied in two variations, within your completed order page for speed of use and a back up download link email. Simply click the links via either option and you will be directed to a download page for each product. We do highly advise keeping your download link emails too as this will be your only way to download your order at a later date. If you don't see your download email, remember to check your junk folder.
- If you are having problems we strongly suggest downloading your order from an alternative computer. This solves the problem in 99.9% of downloading issues. Please note: For this you will need to be able to access your download link email on the alternative computer.
- Disable your firewall software before downloading.
- Verify your anti virus settings are not blocking the download.
- Downloading only one file at once.
- Disabling any download manager and downloading the files directly.
You have 5 download attempts for every product you have ordered. If at a later date you run into computer problems and lose your purchases you can use your download link email to download again.
All downloads attempts are IP logged, this is to ensure your purchases stay safe and your download links are not used by third parties.
You have two options for payment with Leafland Audio, by credit card (Stripe) or by Paypal. Simply follow the instructions on the payment page.
Our payment gateway is an internationally recognised and highly respected payment gateway. It supplies an extremely high level of security so you can rest assured your purchases are safe and secure. We also use an integrated PayPal system for Paypal. PayPal’s extremely high level of encryption and secure technology is one the best services available on the web & currently being used by over 100 million customers worldwide. All Apple Pay payments are also very secure.
How to Open RAR Files on a Mac
- Download and install The Unarchiver on your Mac.
- Open The Unarchiver, and click File.
- Click Unarchive to...
- Select your RAR file.
- Click Unarchive.
- Select a location to place the extracted files, and click Extract.
- Your files will appear in the location you selected.
How to Open RAR Files on Windows
- Go to 7-zip.org to download the app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- Right-click the RAR file. ...
- Then click Unzip To. ...
- If you are using a free trial, click Use Evaluation Version when you see the pop-up.
- Choose your file destination from the left sidebar.
Unfortunately we do not accept returns. Due to sample piracy we do not have a choice in this matter. For further information please view our Refund Policy.
When you purchase a sound pack from Leafland Audio you are not obtaining ownership of the sounds, you are in fact purchasing a license to use the sounds within your musical compositions, whether or not your compositions are released commercially. Please view our License Agreement for further details.